Do you want to join us in this year’s celebrations?
You can do this by:
• Hosting our exhibition – If you are a University or charitable organisation, get in touch with us by emailing us at [email protected] to host our copy of the exhibition. If you are a firm, Chambers or company, you can print your own copy for a donation to the project. To find out more, see here.
• Partnering with us for a centenary party – Your chambers or firm can host a ‘centenary party’ to take part in our festival style year full of celebrations for the centenary. Register your interest here.
• Would your organisation be interested in sponsoring one of our films? Or are you looking to be inspired by some truly pioneering women in the law? You can find our recently released interviews here.
• Listen to our podcast – Our podcast series, with one new episode a month, is out on iTunes, spotify, our website or your favourite podcast app. Follow the history of women in law over the last 100 years to truly understand the milestones achieved by pioneering women in the profession. Catch up here.
• Write an article for our website – Are you an academic, student or do you have specific knowledge of a particular historic figure in the law? We are always looking to uncover new stories of pioneering women to feature on our website. Please get in touch on [email protected] to express your interest in writing a piece, you can find examples of other articles here.
• Was your photograph taken as part of our #100faces100years campaign on International Women’s Day? Scroll through our gallery of faces to see the diverse face of women in law today, in the centenary year of women being allowed entry to the profession. Make sure to tag us @First100Years on social media with your picture!
• Do you have a great idea for how you would like to get involved? We’d love to hear from you! Contact us here and someone from the team will get back to you as quickly as possible.